Friday, August 10, 2007

Transformer!

Finally I’ve seen Transformer tonight! I know I am slow but I was busy with examination when the movie first released and I couldn’t find anyone to watch with me since most of my friends had watched it. Mind you, I'm not the only one and the theatre was half-fulled. Luckily one of my ex-high schoolmates, Siew Ooi hasn’t watched it. I haven’t seen her for more than one year since I went to Miri last year, she came to look for me on Wednesday night and she said that I seem shrink into smaller size but she said I am not fat when I told her I grown fatter. I will be very sad if I really went shorter because I really wish I could still grow taller, my ideal height is 175cm.

Every time when I go to The Curve, I will be indecisive on what to eat because there are so many nice restaurants. At first I wanted to try The Apartment since Emily and her friends are going there but I changed my mind after I reached there, I feel like trying Sakae Sushi or Paddington House of Pancakes. Arrghh… tough decision. We went to Paddington House of Pancakes at last because Sakae Sushi is full house plus there is a queue out there waiting and the queue is still there even after we finished our dinner at Paddington.

Paddington is a nice restaurant, a bit small in size but big in portion, haha. We spent a lot of time on deciding what to eat, all the food in the menu are so appealing. The pancake is rolled and stuffed with vegetable. My choice is Tokyo style, served with grilled chicken tight with tomato sauce and mashed potato while Siew Ooi ordered San Francisco style which serve grilled dory fish with mashed potato. We were in hurry and I forgot to take a picture of my food because we only have half an hour to finish our dinner since the show is at nine o’clock.

I am quite worry because I am having sore eyes, infected from my little brother because I'm going to Bali on Sunday. My eyes were hurting during the show but the movie succeed to divert my attention and Transformer is really an awesome movie. Megan Fox is really hot! She looked like the model of one of the Ralph Lauren fragrance model. The story line of the movie was actually quite touchy, especially the part when one of the robots asked the Optimus Prime why should them sacrifice themselves to safe the human beings? Another part is when Bumble Bee being arrested and he didn’t free himself when he could because by doing so, he would hurt those people from the Section 7. I would rate Transformer 9.5 out of 10 points, the 0.5 point gone because the hero of the movie, Sam is not cute enough, LOL!

No comments: