I once heard that, when you are too tired, you won't be able to fall asleep. This is so true!
I am so tired but I couldn't fall asleep, I went to classes everyday in this one whole week, Monday to Sunday. Gosh, I am so hardworking! LOL, kidding. Actually I only went to a make up class for like an hour today and I skipped Thursday tutorial class because I wanted to finish my AFW2401 assignment. Since I am so busy this week, even went to class on Sunday, which mean I abandoned my assignment and studies today, feeling so bad now.
Let me start with the make up class, it was sucks, big time! The people in the beauty center are terrible. What I learned from there, no, I didn't learn anything from there because what they taught me is what I already known. Applying foundation, eye liner, rouge, and lipstick are like the basic knowledge for girls. The only thing I learned perhaps is how to trim my eyebrow with razor blaze, I never use blaze is because I am afraid that one day I will cut myself or accidentally shave part of my eyebrow instead of trimming it and most of the time I will just let the beautician trims it for me during my facial session.
After the class and my late lunch, Emily wanted to go to Cat Whisker boutique so we went there and I thought of buying some new clothes since he is coming. I ended up coming out with empty hand because, the top I like doesn't look nice on me, it was too loose for me but it looks good on Emily, so she bought it. Then, I thought of getting a dress, I looked good in it and I was happily asked the sales assistance to take a new one for me. Waited for so long and she came back with a disappointing news, no new stock! Holy shit, I hate buying displayed stuff because so many people tried on it, touched it and God knows what else they did to the dress and the sewing on the displayed dress is not nice. Since I can't get any outfits, I thought of getting a belt instead, but I think God wants me to save up, the belt doesn't have new stock too and the displayed one was defected, again! I came out from the shop with disappointment and I keep telling Emily that I dislike her because she bought the top I like while I can't get anything. Thinking that maybe I shall go to the Bangsar's outlet to get the dress, hehe.
I saw a necklace quite nice in the boutique and it matched the dress so well. I didn't buy it because I have so many accessories, I think I should stop buying accessory but I couldn't stop myself from looking at them! The first thing I looked at when I went into the boutique was earrings, I am so hooked up with earrings!
Mommy called me and asked me to go to MATTA Fair with her, she wanted to buy holidays package to Langkawi. It wasn't as excited as last time when I went to buy Bali's package. Maybe because I ain't so looking forward to go to Langkawi. But I found some inspirations, idea of where to bring him when he is in KL!
Eye On Malaysia! I know it was so last season and I should have been there like months ago after I have been saying so many times that I wanted to go there. This time, I am going there for real! If only he wants to go. If not I will go with my Mommy!
Bought a spa package in Palace of The Golden Horses, a six-stars rated hotel which a lot of stars and celebrities stayed there when they came to Malaysia. I heard Michael Jackson, S.H.E., F4, and others were there. Yeah, I am pampering myself again! I am more excited about this trip than the Langkawi trip even though the hotel was like 10 minutes drive from my house. I am going to stay in the hotel for one night and enjoy the facilities, I heard that it has a man-made beach in the hotel. I think it gonna be fun!
Thought of calling him and ask him whether has he booked for hotel so that I can help him to get some cheap hotels in Genting and KL, but I stopped myself from doing so on second thought. Of course he already booked, I am just worry for nothing. Just wish that I can go to the Eye On Malaysia with him, riding in the Ferris wheel together, like the song sang by Eason Chen - The Ferris Wheel of Happiness, awww that's so dreamy! Maybe I should go to sleep now and start dreaming of him. Nitez!
p/s: I hoped I can sleep tight, if only I can get ECW3291 assignment and AFW2631 mid-term test out of my mind for 8 hours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment