Thursday, September 6, 2007

Kiasu-ism

I hate being compared with anyone, but what I hate the most is, being copied-cat by someone else. It is really annoying!

I just don't understand why people like to be someone else, why can't they be themselves?
Will they be happier if they imitate me?

I ain't trying to boost about myself but it is a fact that there are people trying to imitate me from as early as I can remember, primary school time until now. They just won't let me go, they love to compare with me, like I am benchmark to them, don't they have a better role model in life except me?

One of my ex-schoolmates, not really close to her. She recently commented me and what her comment about is her trip to Bali, not about me. The purpose of posting up my photos is not to show-off but being requested by MeiWan. There is this one photo that I shown what I have brought home from Bali and guess what, she went to post a photo like that also today, she been there before me and it was like months ago, she didn't post it until she saw mine, as if she is trying to compete with me, does it necessary? The funny thing is, she puts it as primary photo and her caption is almost same as mine! What a copy-cat! She was like so scare that nobody knows that she been to Bali, saying how much she misses Bali, she didn't buy as much as I did and shit, sigh, why are people nowadays so kiasu?

You know, I would really appreciate if you could just leave me alone, stop comparing with me! She is not the only one but there are a few of them. Another one, she could make up stories to her friends every time she saw me when I didn't even bother to talk to her. She very concerns about me according to some of my friends, she just won't stop asking stuffs about me. I never bother to be friend with them is because they are just so fake, a bunch of fakers with no life but trying to be cool.

When I am doing better than them, they would talk shits behind my back and start to say that I am showy, snobbish and all sort of craps. I just want to be myself and not being a faker like them, smile and talk to them as if we are very good friends. Don't try to get into my way because I don't welcome you. By the way, if you think I am a B-I-T-C-H, yes I am and I can be a real bitch to you if you mess with me, so stay away from me and go and get a life!

No comments: