If a guy...
remembered every single little thing about you,
remembered how you guys known each other,
remembered the place where you first met,
remembered what did you guys have for first dinner,
remembered it was the n-th time when you guys having supper at that stall,
remembered where did he run to you after you guys had lost contact,
remembered your cell number in his head,
his cell is clean of other girls' photo,
you are the only girl that ever appeared in his Friendster displayed photo,
hugged you to sleep,
tried so hard not to snore because he knows that you couldn't stand the noise,
apologize every time he made you weep,
takes all the blames from you.
Now, would you tell me what do all these imply?
I ain't no small girl anymore, I know I should stop dreaming and wake up from my fantasy, but he always giving me hope and belief that he cares about me, I am someone special to him. Are they all lies and I am just lying to myself?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment