Thursday, November 15, 2007

Summer Break Started

Feeling unwell but couldn't sleep as I have been hibernating for two days, beside sleeping all I did was eat, watch drama, online and nothing else. Currently watching Word Twister Adventures, Ultimate Crime Fighter, Desperate Housewives Season 4 and Heroes Season 2.

Camisole Day

Emz cut her hair short and she keeps encouraging me to cut my hair short like hers so that we will be twins again. Well, I kinda want it as I have been thinking to cut my hair short since last year but I never had the courage to. MeiWan said 80% I won't cut it, my sis said I will never. Do you think I should?

The real sisters but nobody ever said that we look like sisters, more like friends. She is very friendly while I am cocky. She is smart while I am stupid. We are just opposite. I don't look like any of my family members not even my parents, my siblings used to joke that I am not my parents' biological child when I was kid, and I believed them and cried. But some said I looked like my granny, especially my cocky-ness to strangers, the way I look at people and the way I talk. I don't mean to be cocky, it was in my gene!

No comments: