Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm Blessed

Indeed I am.

I freaking pass ECW3291 with a Credit!!! Jesus Christ, never thought I would pass, what is more a Credit? I get a HD for FM as I wished and D for Commerical Banking, hooray!! I don't need to jump off from Monash Bridge, but I got the first ever Pass in ECW2721, thanks to Dr. Muthi for his uncomprehending lectures.

Banking and Finance are my cup of tea, I am glad that I've had made the right choice for myself.

The results were out last night before ten o'clock at night but I didn't want to check it until today because I was really afraid. Went out shopping with sis today, we spent one whole day at the Golden Triangle and it is a fruitful day, what can be more happier than shopping?

Saw my ex- in Sungei Wang just now but didn't say hello to him as he was busy looking at mobile phone with his girlfriend, yeah girlfriend again. He is always with girls no matter where he is and I have to say that his girlfriends are getting ugly and uglier than those previous one honestly, I am not jealous. It doesn't matter to me anymore because I don't feel anything when I see him, heart did not beat any faster or I got nervous like I used to be. On the other hand, I wonder when can I behave the same way toward HIM, you know who.

Finally I can enjoy my summer holidays without any worries, hitting the club tomorrow night, time to celebrate, yahoo!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

hey, do you think i could get your msn address? would like to ask you some questions since you are taking banking and finance in monash.

Princesse said...

Hi Sarah. Uhmm... I am afraid that I can't give you my msn address. However, you can send me email if you have any inquiries. Mail me at swankyjuly@gmail.com.