Looking back, 2007 passes in a blink of eyes and sadly to say, I still hasn't achieve anything in my life. Just being the very ordinary girl with minimum notice.
New year resolutions... I don't have one in my mind yet but I guess all I can wish for now is get graduated by end of year, without any obstacles and get a job that I love and of course, hopefully I will get highly pay. I have the thought of working abroad, only if I can get an offer in countries like England, Australia, and Singapore will do too, any places will be fine, as long as it is not in KL, I wanna move out from here!
Some of my friends are planning to continue with Masters after their Degrees, I wish I can do that do but I really have to get out from university as soon as possible because I am already left far behind from people whom are same age as me. And I wished I can get my Masters from somewhere else but not Monash again, it makes me sick.
*****************************
I feel like crying, but I keep telling myself not to cause no point crying over a guy that doesn't know how to appreciate myself. If only you know what it is about today, I tried to forget about it and just when I thought I did, the date suddenly appears in front of me. And I bet he will never knows what today meant to me.
I am moving on, pretty good I guess. I didn't call him anymore because I didn't have the courage to ring him. Stop calling him doesn't mean that I stop loving him, it is just my dignity, I didn't want to disgust him. Try real hard to shove him behind my head so that I will miss him less each day.
No matter what, he will still have all my blessing. I want him to be the happiest guy in the world, and he could find someone that deserves his love. Baby, it has been ages since I last called him that and I wanna say it for one last time - Baby, please take good care of yourself. Love you.
I am moving on, pretty good I guess. I didn't call him anymore because I didn't have the courage to ring him. Stop calling him doesn't mean that I stop loving him, it is just my dignity, I didn't want to disgust him. Try real hard to shove him behind my head so that I will miss him less each day.
No matter what, he will still have all my blessing. I want him to be the happiest guy in the world, and he could find someone that deserves his love. Baby, it has been ages since I last called him that and I wanna say it for one last time - Baby, please take good care of yourself. Love you.

















No comments:
Post a Comment