Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Normal Again

Everything is back to normal now after a week off from Chinese New Year, school and work started. I am still having Summer break but I have a free lance job from every Tuesday to Saturday night for the whole month of February.

Mommy doesn't like it but I insist to work because I need extra pocket money, not that my parents didn't give me enough money. A girl like me, who has unlimited wants and a shopaholic, need extra money to fulfill my wishes. I want to be able to buy anything I like, go any where I wish and I don't need to ask money from my parents, depend on anyone. And please stop telling me craps like, go and find a wealthy boyfriend to support my shopping cause I loathe this idea very much. It is such a disgrace to girls. I am proud to be independent, proud to be myself!

I am planning to save all my wages in a fixed deposit account but my sister and cousin are tempting me to buy LV and Coach handbag. They just bought a Coach handbag, now they have a friend going to Milan end of March, they are going to buy LV again. I am screaming out loud "NO" to my sister but she reminds me how much I adore this Monogram Mini Lin Croiselte Speedy handbag. Jesus Christ, give me the power to resist this sin please, send me some guidance from above. LOL, I am exaggerating now. Okay, I am standing firm that I don't want to buy! My money will be deposited into fixed account as soon as I get them! Which bank offers the highest interest rate? Anyone knows?

Sinfully Beautiful

Sometime weird happened last night. I got a prank call at around 3 in the morning, that fella sound like him, maybe I was wrong. I mean I am totally wrong cause, what on earth that makes him to call me? I hung up after he asked me who am I, don't you think is ridiculous that you got a call from someone and he asks you who are you? That fella woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep after that, what an annoying bastard!

No comments: