Friday, March 7, 2008

Everytime when I think of you, I will persuade myself how much I hate you. Please forgive me for hating you, this is the only way I can get myself out of you and stop the pain.

I know I can't blame you for that and I don't have any reasons to do so.

It is all about myself to blame.

I am missing you, missing your sweet soft voice, missing your smile, missing everything of you.

But I couldn't get to see you, and I couldn't even listen to your voice. A lot of times I wanted to call you up but knowing that you won't pick up my call or maybe you don't want to talk to me discourage me from dialing your number.

How are you lately? How's life treating you? Are you happy now? Are you hitting on someone? So many questions in my head.

That day, I passed by G2000 and saw the white blazer that we saw it in Genting. You look great on it. Don't know what's pushing me behind, I went into the shop and touched the blazer, wanted to buy it for you. But my sis looked at me bewildered, she said it is a man's blazer and why the hell I want to buy it. I just smiled and said, nothing and walked out from the shop.

What I wished is what I will never get. But I wished I can be a selfish cow now, I wished I will never liked anyone else. I only want to love myself!

No comments: