Finally... after about 4 to 5 months, I called him once again.
Before calling him, I was practicing, I mean planning what I want to say to him.
But, once he picked up the phone and said "Hello..."
My mind gone blank, my tongue is tied and I don't know what to say.
He must be thinking, what an annoying bitch, call for no reasons.
Well, I knew that cause I think the same way too!
I couldn't help it. Suppose I should have a lot of stuffs to talk to him since we haven't been talked to each other for so long but I screwed it up.
I heard a girl voice behind, and this made me even more freaked out.
I can't ask, who's that behind. My heart sinks a little.
Forgotten what we had said, and he wants to hang up first, again because he is driving.
I was a little sad, just a little after that.
You know, sometimes I just hate myself for doing stupid things.
See... I portrait myself as a stupid dumb bitch in front of him again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment