Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Wanna Sing More!

I had my own "mini concert" last night according to Emz, LOL.

We went karaoke last night, just the two of us.

It was fun because nobody gonna stop me from singing but my throat suffered after that because I sang for 5 hours, with no break.

Most of the time we sing emo songs cause Emily wants to sing it. Yeah we both love emo songs, and Jay Chou's is the best.


We look like as though we were in underwater than in a karaoke room

Now I am worried about assignment. Everyone seems to be so busy with their assignment but I haven't even started a word yet. I still have one more chapter to go before I can start on my assignment. But everytime when I read my text book, I am feeling sleepy, this is not a good sign.

Another thing is, even though new semester has started for four weeks, yet I am still having holidays mood, I really need some motivation. But on the other hand, I am thinking of party and clubbing.

Talking about clubbing, you won't believe it until you seen it yourself. I saw a girl in Poppy that day, she was listening to iPod. I was like, what the hell is wrong with you, why do you need to listen to iPod when you are in a club? Is either she wanna show off her new iPod whatever or she is a weirdo.

Imagine you go clubbing with your friends and one of your friend listen to his/her mp3, how do you feel?

There are all sorts of people in this world, doing all sorts of things that may seem unusual. It is like a surprise in every day life to meet them whenever we go out, so, let's enjoy life!

Bunny Girl, not me actually. The bunny hair band is so cute!

No comments: