Friday, June 20, 2008

Today is a good day, cause my exam ends today and my holidays start officially!!!

The toughest paper for this semester was Investments, cross finger that I can pass it. Case Studies wasn't as difficult as I thought, was so nervous last night, keep memorizing all the journals and thank God, what I memorized is what came out on exam, I love you God!

Time for me to hibernate now, I am exhausted, I need some good rest before I start partying. Doreen was saying she hasn't been drinking alcohol for long during lunch, and I was like, me too!!! Gosh, I miss parties =)

Good news: Ministry of Sound is opening a new club in Sunway called Euphoria on 2nd July, can't wait to go! We will have a new club in Sunway and I hoped it will be great, not as disappointing as Bar-Celona and Coco Banana. Another thing is DJ Nesh is spinning in the club on Friday night!!! The DJ that I used to love so much when he was in Nouvo! Click on the Euphoria link and listen to his remix under Hip-Hop. Open format by Patrick Oliver wasn't bad also.

Life is good, isn't it?

No comments: