Friday, July 18, 2008

Last week was my birthday and I named it as Princesse Day. It was great as I was accompanied by my family and friends.

On Friday night, I had dinner with my family at Dragon-i then dinner at 7atenine on Saturday. Reason of going there again since I had it there last year is because it was near to Poppy, we can walk to Poppy after dinner. Lastly, the night ended in Poppy.

I wanna thank everyone who had turn up especially my Hunnies *hugs*

Big thank for everyone's wishes and also the gifts.

Not much of photos cause I haven't got those photos in 7atenine from Meow and I accidentally deleted those photos in Poppy.

Dragon-i

Big fat jelly fish

My favourite 'siew long pau'

Honey Dew Loo

7atenine

Hunnies (We are featuring in 7atenine's Facebook with this photo)

Complementary birthday cake

With sis and Kenneth

Few years ago we took a photo here and now...

The night ends perfectly except than he didn't ring or text me, honestly, I was very disappointed. Staring at the phone whole day and hoping it will ring. When it finally rang, but not from him.

Anyway, I am travelling down south to Singapore again tomorrow, to attend Meiwan's convocation ceremony. Done with packing and hopefully I didn't forget to bring anything this time.

Checklist:
1. PASSPORT
2. Boarding Pass
3. Ezylink card
4. iPod
5. Camera
6. Pain killer

Everything is in my bag now, good.

Things to do this Singapore this time:
1. MOS
2. St James Power House
3. more clubs please

We been clubbing excessively this holidays but I can't seem to be enough, I want more!!!

Songs that can turn me on currently:
1. Get Low by Flo Rida
2. Whine Up by Kat Deluna
3. Don't Stop The Music by Rihanna

And if you wanna listen to slow sappy song, try Take A Bow by Rihanna, I love it too!

No comments: