Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hello, nice to meet you! I'm the relationship manager of Maybank Global Wholesale Bank *sweet smile*

Haha... How does that sound?

Guess I'm gonna love my new title =))

=========================

I hate fat people!!! They stink!!!

Especially the fucking fat salesman and the fucking fat waitress!!! Don't show me the damn face with your damn attitudes! Don't be in the service industry if you can't smile or at least serve your customers with the right attitude!!

========================

How would you feel if someone treated you like trash but you treasured him/her?

S-H-I-T!!

Just because I'm not interested and not being your potential customer, you are doing all the craps to me, enough, I'm not gonna bother anymore!!

No time for me? Fine, not that I wanted to see you so badly.

Too many things, too little time? That's because your time management skill sucks! Let's not talk about planning, I doubt you really do what you planned!

And stop demoralized other ppl that are that not on the same path as you, is not that we are stupid, but we are not as naive as you! We have different goal in life!

You can pursue whatever you want but do not try to put other ppl down, you get me? You love sucking other ppl's cock doesn't mean everyone loves it too, you moron!

You can be so jealous of me, I get it, yet I love to see your fucking loser sad face!


Princesse
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: