Why is it still so hard to accept the truth even though I have been anticipated it?
Honestly, it breaks my heart completely. I almost forgot to breathe. I hold my tears and keep telling myself that no matter how much it hurts, I shall never cried for you, ever again.
But then again, there is a tiny voice in my mind telling me I should be happy since you are shower by happiness now, you are having the best time of your life! How else I can make you happier when I never did?
He is so cute, as cute as you, a God sent gift to you! There's nothing else I can wish for him beside being healthy and happy all his life, and I am sure he will when he has the best daddy in the world! Glad that you are all grown up and ready to take on another phase of challenge in life, god bless you always!
Honestly, it breaks my heart completely. I almost forgot to breathe. I hold my tears and keep telling myself that no matter how much it hurts, I shall never cried for you, ever again.
But then again, there is a tiny voice in my mind telling me I should be happy since you are shower by happiness now, you are having the best time of your life! How else I can make you happier when I never did?
He is so cute, as cute as you, a God sent gift to you! There's nothing else I can wish for him beside being healthy and happy all his life, and I am sure he will when he has the best daddy in the world! Glad that you are all grown up and ready to take on another phase of challenge in life, god bless you always!

















No comments:
Post a Comment