You know that you won't pay the price that the shopkeeper or seller first mentioned and when you said so expensive or putting the stuff back, he or she asks you how much do you willing to pay for that. You then will say the price you want, he or she will say cannot be and then you will walk away. If your price is still above the profit margin, he or she will say okay okay and ask you to come back and this is the time I enjoyed the most! I would laugh everytime I tell my friend about it. I miss the fun of bargaining!
Here are some shopping tips in Bali from me:
1. Bargain with man, easier to bargain just like Harry
2. Don't buy those common stuffs like slippers, photo album, accessories and others in shops with better exterior or interior because they usually won't give you discount
3. Use my technique, walk away when the price is not your desire one
4. Buy in large quantity so that they will give more discount (buy together with friends)
5. Shop in Ubud, I didn't go there but I heard from the tour guide it is relatively cheap there compare to Kuta and Legian
I didn't bring sun block to Bali because I thought of getting tan but now I am not tanned but burned! I was only walked along the beach and it was less than 2 hours. I know I am brave but now I am kinda regret because I look so ugly now with skin peeling off and I can't wear sleeveless! I never had dandruff in my life but now I have because my scalp is burned as well! Holy crap! I need whitening now! I was worried I will get skin cancer but those Caucasian purposely go under the sun and burn themselves.
Went to Watson's that day with my sister and I found a skin tone card at the Garnier counter. I measure it on myself, holy shit! I am now 14 when I used to be 3, can you see the difference?

















No comments:
Post a Comment