Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Day 4 in Bali

This the 4th day I am in Bali but also the last day! I am going home *cries*!

We have been having our breakfast outdoor for two days and today we want to have it in indoor, another reason is because we want to avoid those male staffs who served us yesterday. They kept coming around us and ask us questions after they knew that we are from Malaysia, but we do not succeed because one of them still come over and talk to us. It is okay if they are asking some other stuffs but not, where is your boyfriend? Do you have a boyfriend that kind of question!

Taman Ayung Cafe

We went to swimming pool after breakfast, my sister went to swim while I just lying there and listen to music. I went to look for the lady who did my hair yesterday to fix my hair because there are two plaits came off. I was walking at the beach alone, listening to music and pretend that I couldn't listen to all the people who tried to talk to me. They are just so annoying!

The Swimming Pool

Me* at the swimming pool

Listening to Here By Me by 3 Doors Down reminds me of him. I wished he could be here with me. Wonder when we could go to a trip together and wonder what is he doing right now? It doesn't matter where we go, as long as he is by my side.

After shower, we went back to the accessory shop that we went on the first day. That guy seems blur and he is funny, another funny guy. We bought a lot of accessories from him and asked him to give us discount. He gave us the lowest price already but I still ask for discount on the total amount. The total amount was 236000 Rupiah, I asked for 220000 Rupiah and told him I don't have small notes. At first he was hesitate with it but later on he said okay. He keeps asking us to bring more friends to come over to his shop.

Him: You asked your friend to come over here and buy from me
Sis: Okay, no problem. You give us murah-murah price la
Him: Okay... sebab aku belum ada girlfriend
Sis: ......

My sister and I were like what the heck, none of our business whether you got girlfirend or not. We just said okay okay, we will ask our friends to come here but in fact we are leaving in a bit!

We then go to another shoes shop to buy slippers, again! At first I planned to get another 5 more pairs but ended up, I bought 9 pairs of slippers from there but the shopkeeper keep asking me to buy more! Slippers crazeness!

After buying slippers, we hurried back to the hotel to pack our stuff and took shower. We were late and the tour guide already there waiting for us and we actually caused him late to pick up some other customers.

Reached airport quite early so we decided to have our lunch there since we have some money left. The restaurant named Prada something and to be on the safe side, always order some common dishes such as Nasi Goreng like my sister or else you will ended up like me, eating a plate of superb creamy Carbonara.

Nasi Goreng

Creamy Carbonara


Goodbye Bali! I'm gonna miss Bali and Hotel Padma a lot when I am back home, I know I will.

No comments: