It was a hot sunny day, I decided to go to the mall with my sister. As we were wandering around, I saw a Snips Saloon and I thought of doing my pedicure over there since I haven't been doing my toe nails for long.
It was a totally turn off as the manicurist was so bitchy. When I approached her and asked about the price and whether there is a vacant slot for me, she didn't bother to look at me when she answered me, she just do her own stuffs as if I am a "bak zhong" kind of customer. By the way, "bak zhong" is Cantonese. Does anyone know what is "bak zhong" in English, I couldn't think of it right now.
My sister was quite frustrated and she just dragged me away saying that we shouldn't go to this saloon as she never liked this saloon. Those people working there were so stucked up, thinking they are so superior. I mean come on, they are nothing but they are meant to service us, the customers. What makes them think that they are so great? I just don't understand why some of those hair-dressers, manicurists, and shop assistances acting like they are so great, showing you fucking faces when you enter the shop, I just feel like slapping them and tell them to eat shit, they don't realize that their monthly pays are from us and this is not the right attitude to be if you are in servicing line. I seriously think that they need training or proper manners class. Well, of course not everyone of them are like that, I met some friendly and kind ones though.
The manicurist that I approached was just some young girl around 19 to 21 years old who looks like a school dropped-out. I can be a bitchy customer by giving her hard time when she is servicing me, let her knows that customers are their boss, so don't simply show your fucking bitch face to me but my sister stopped me from doing so. Anyway I doubt of her skills, since the prices are about the same, I might as well go to Bangsar or Hartamas those high class saloons rather than letting this know little, but act like she knew everything kind of whore to do my nails because services in Bangsar and Hartamas will be so much better, for sure. They know how to treat their customers well and understand that it is important to have good customers relationship, that is the way of doing business today. If I will be a boss in the future, one of my dreams is to own a nail arts saloon or whatever other type of businesses that I am going to start on, I will make sure I won't hire some bloody dumb arses that will ruin my business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment