Yeah, I am home alone now! Nobody will bother whether my room is in a mess because my books and papers are all around, you should know why, I am preparing for exam, Stressful!!!
Mommy went dinner and so does my sister. Guess what my Mommy wears today?
Hint: the lastest trend of young girls.
She wore a babydoll dress with legging! Oh my god! My lips were pressed so hard to prevent myself laughing out loud when she came into my room and asked me, "Do I look good?" and I answered her reluctantly with a nod. An aunty in her age wearing babydoll with legging, can you imagine that? Her legging is more extravagance compared to mine, mine is only black and plain while my mom's one is brown with some sequins or sort of diamante on the bottom! Jesus, what is wrong with my mom? I bet my sis will have the same reaction as me if she saw it, too bad I didn't take her photo down and show my sis.
Mommy is being vain as she grows elder and she loves to copy cat me too. Everytime I go shopping with her, she will want to buy the same clothes as me, or if the clothes or shoes do not have my size she will ask the shop assistance do they have her size or when I said, "This dress is nice" then she will go and try it before I do. *scratch head* Even my little brother notice it and everytime we will exchange a glance when my mom did that, he then will say to my mom, "Mom, can you please don't copy cat Jie?" I have no idea where and when she bought the babydoll dress and legging though.
That is my Mommy, is she cute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment