Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Great Friend of Mine

I couldn't wait for next week because MeiWan and Cynthia are coming back and also Manda is coming down to KL! Even though Manda is on her work trip but at least I get to meet her and have gabfest with her, her roadshow is going to be at Pyramid 2, so near to my school and I can have lunch with her everyday.

By the way, today is Manda's birthday and she is turning 22! Happy Birthday, girl!

I haven't seen her for long, about 9 months. I miss those time when she was living just opposite my room and I can knock on her door whenever I wanted to talk to her or just MSN with her when I lazy to walk to her room, when we have our late night supper session, our gossiping session, and all the things we have done together.

Time when we cam-whoring with my webcam

First time clubbing together in Miri...

...until the countless time

Karaoke Session

Chilling at the beach with a monster

Dinner at Slippery Senorita

Manda indeed a great friend and companion. She is the one I can count on during my most depressed and lonely days in Miri, that is why I cherish our friendship so much and if there is an award ceremony for friend, she will be my friend of the year 2006!

No comments: