Friday, October 12, 2007

Pen Drive Wanted

I lost my pen drive! *sobs*

I think I left it unplug in the library computer lab this Monday and I didn't realize it until today when I wanna load some information from the student drive. The cap is still with me but the body is missing.

It is not some high-tech pen drive, in fact it was the first generation pen drive with only 256MB capacity. I was upset not because I lost the pen drive, but the contents, it has some of his photos that I didn't save it in my lappie and some of my thoughts of the day, sort of my diary. Although they are nothing like nude photos or whatsoever that cannot be seen but it is still so private and confidential to me, the person who took it must be laughing his or her ass out of me. Sigh.

Gimme back my pen drive! I bet I can't buy back the same pen drive in the market since it is so obsolete but heck, I still love it because it is white in colour, my favourite colour and mini in size!

Jonathan asked me to try asking the IT Help Desk since they have a box of unclaimed pen drives. I hoped that my pen drive is there or maybe I can just simply take one from there like lucky draw? LOL, kidding.

No comments: