Over the time, I am so self-centered that I didn't realise that things that I have done will affect people around me. Sometime my actions and decisions do hurt people who loved and cared about me and I break their hearts too.
Dearie MeiWan, this post is for you.
You are my most treasured friend, you are more than a friend, in fact you are more like a family member to me. Knowing you is one of the best gift that God ever given me. Remembering the time we first met, we became friend in a very contrary manner, you were hated me [cries] but look at us now, you have no idea how grateful I am to have you as my bestie.
I know that you love me, care about me. I really know and I wanted to tell you that I love you too!
Because of my stubbornness, I hurt myself in a lot of ways. I am so sorry to make you upset too when I am hurting myself. I didn't know that it will hurt you at the same time. Hurting you is the last thing I want to do.
I ever tried to hide all my problems from you, not telling anyone. I thought this is the best thing to do when I didn't want you to worry about me. But you never give up on me, you are like an Angel, standing there and showing me love no matter where I go or how far you are from me. Your constant love and care warmed me up during my cold days, lifted me up from darkness, you meant a lot to me and I can never imagine what will happen to me without you in my life.
It has been a long way and I am getting tired, tired of hoping something that will never happened. I guess it is time for me to let go of something that will only happen in my dreams. I promised you that I will be good, I will stop hurting myself, I will try to withdraw myself from him, stop crying for him, and open up myself for someone else who knows how to appreciate me and love me the same way.
You said that you have a lot of stuffs to tell me and so do I, I miss the time when we have our pillow talk. Gosh, I really miss you and I can't wait to see you again. Let's party hard and mahjong before my final when you are back on the 19th!
Love you always! *Big Fat Hugz + Caramel Kisses*
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment