I hate it...
When you turned your back to me
When you didn't pick up my call
When you not replying my message
When you are giving me cold shoulder
When you treated me like a friend and said that we are friend. I don't want to be your friend, can't you see it?
When I can't hold you and ask you to stay, simply because I can't be so selfish
but what I hate the most is...
How much I love you!
I kinda know that you are trying to keep a distance from me, for whatever reason it is, you're still the one I want and I will never hate you even though you hurt me in many ways. Cynthia is right, to have loved and lost is better than not to have loved at all, quoted from her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comments:
well, you may need to pay for the copy-right fees you know.... =)
-Cynthia Chiam-
give you one more quote la...
this is copy-righted arh...please use it properly...
"Don't love the love that hurts,
and don't hurt the love that loves". -Cynthia Chiam-
Post a Comment