Saturday, November 3, 2007







I guess I never called him on the right time, he didn't pick up again when I called him earlier, maybe he was already slept. Couldn't help but feeling a bit disappointed, didn't get to talk to him and listen to his voice. Wonder how is he doing lately, is he happy with his life? I wished he is doing fine over there.

Was playing online poker just then and met a couple of really "bak zhong" guys. Didn't bother to talk to them when I was trying to learn how to play, have to admit that I still don't get it after few hours playing, I lose all my money, correction virtual money. They just remind me how we met and how we became friend, time when he was always there for me, I can talk and seeing him online almost every day and night and how we used to play game together. Without realization, it has been two years ago, I really miss those times.

He never come online anymore, I wonder why. He used to say that since he knew me, that particular year is the year that he on his MSN the most, which is less than 10 times yet he said it is a lot. He is probably the rare one that doesn't play MSN while my laptop is on since I wake up till I go off to bed everyday except when I am not home.

Anyway, I didn't want to be emotional, I have to keep myself positive in order to concentrate on my studies, next paper on Monday. I just wish that everyone out there to be happy, including the one reading this, have a nice weekends, much love *hugz*.

No comments: