Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hunger For Food

I haven't gone out from my house since I came back from school on Thursday afternoon, more precisely, my room, my prison for three weeks.

I can't get Commercial Bank stuff into my mind anymore, I need a break, I need some yummy food!

I have been craving for steamboat after seeing someone's photo when they were eating steamboat happily in Friendster. I missed Nanako's tom yam steamboat and also the porridge steamboat in Farmland. I want to eat the meat ball that will burst out gravy when you bite it, super yummy-licious and also my new favourite, century egg.

I can't wait to finish my Monday paper and then I have got a week break before my last paper so that I can go and catch up with some of the delicious foods around me, such as...

Grilled Chicken Wings

"See Ham"

I don't eat "see ham", but I can't resist this lips-smacking "see ham" in Jalan Alor.

After exam I want to go to Chocolate Buffet in Hilton! MeiWan celebrated her birthday in Fullerton Hotel Singapore, indulging herself in chocolate, yes chocolate! Let me grab some photos from her Friendster and post it here, hehe.

Chocolate Fondue a.k.a. Chocolate Fountain


They all look so irresistible right? Did I just make you gulp? LOL, enjoy the foods =)

No comments: