Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rummy Queen

I was losing quite a lot of money during the Chinese New Year on mahjong and I swear that I will 'cut my fingers' from gambling.

But... I love playing mahjong and rummy, and it is not a secret, everybody knows.

So, I am eating my own words...


Yup, that's my cards, I do not have a passport so I demanded the other players let me take their photos.

Jean: Need lots of luck!

Fat: The Gamble-aholic

The Gambling Queen who does not want publicity

And of course, the Rummy Queen =)


You know it is just so hard to refrain myself from playing it, so I wanna take back my words now.

I will never gonna stop playing! Call me whenever you need a "kaki", hehehehe *wink*

By the way, I won this game. Basically all of us won, except my lil bro.

No comments: