Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

I wanna attend mt best friend's wedding!!

Haha... I have been flooded with so many wedding pictures these few days, and it makes me want to be part of it. So, my dear besties, please get marry as soon as possible!

Sis is going to Phuket early of next month meanwhile Mommy is going to Korea next month too.

I wanna go travel too, I wanna go to beach!

I don't know what to do during my birthday this year. Initially I thought of spending my birthday with my mom and sis at Hong Kong but the trip has to postpone to October since mom doesn't have much holidays leave. We are planning to go during raya.

Airasia is having big sales now. I am checking on Bali again during my birthday, I miss Legian Street, Kuta Beach, the spa and etc so much. Couldn't check on Qatar Airlines and Dutch Airlines to Bali, it keeps occurring problem loading page.

And you know what, going to Miri during my birthday is so cheap, only 175rm round trip. Nah... not going there, it was just my habit of checking it.

No comments: