Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Need Some Fresh Air

Been very busy lately, assignments, test and presentation are piling up until I couldn't breath. Sometime I even dreamt of assignments in the night, trying so hard to think how to do it and got awaken at night. Geez... what kind of life I am living now. I am so stressful!

Done one assignment and one presentation today, finally can breath in some fresh air but am still worry about Investment assignment.

Presentation was good but someone I hate in the class shoot me with a question that I don't know the answer, but luckily I managed to crap through it with my own assumption. Damn bloody annoying cause why can't he ask the lecturer during class but ask me during my presentation.

My partner is a good guy, but he is from Indonesia, so you know how is his presentation will be. I am not racist but their pronunciation is just so different from us. One thing I like about him is that he is not the usual guy who doesn't care much about their assignments and homeworks, I admit I was wrong to think that he is just one of them at first. He gave me a lot of comments when we were doing the slides together and he is the one who edit the slide. Even though he don't know the answer when that bastard question me, but at least he is there to help unlike other people will just sit down there and doesn't care.

2 more assignments and 1 test to go, I hope I can finish them on time or maybe earlier cause Meiwan and Cynthia are coming back soon, so I will become busier, LOL.

Don't know what is wrong with Mommy. She banged on my car, AGAIN!! The second time for this month, my gosh! I was so mad at her, always giving me trouble cause I am the one who gonna send the car to repair and wait there for hours. She was so mean saying that, "If you could stand the car with broken bumper, then don't need to send to repair after all you are the one who drive it everyday and at the same time I can save money." I was like... "@#$%^&!!!"

Guess I will stop updating, at least for 2 weeks, unless I have shits to whine about. So don't miss me =)

Best of lucks to you and happy labour day!

No comments: