Look for me if you want to buy or sell a house/shop/building/mall. I can introduce you to a super property agent while I can earn some easy money by being an intermediary, please keep the money rolling in!
Yes, I know I have been talked about money, money and money a lot lately. I love money, who doesn't? Money can't buy you happiness but it is a catalyst to happiness.
Met Jervis in library yesterday, he was telling me something about his course, I looked at him blankly. He was like, I guessed you've totally given up on science. It reminds me how much I used to love science, how much I wanted to be a pharmacist but I just can't do it. However, I am happy now, enjoying what I am studying and doing pretty good in Finance. When a door closed, there will always be another door open up for you.
Same thing to relationship.
Don't cry over spilled milk.
In reality, we all know the theory but practicing it or not is another thing. At least I am learning not to cry anymore.
Cute Jacyln wanted to introduce her uncle to me. LOL. I was shocked too. According to Jac, her uncle is somewhat look like him, I am really curious. From the photo I posted on last time, she thought I like tanned guy. She didn't know that he was a fair guy when we first met, probably fairer than me but got tanned after he came back to Malaysia.
Anyway, it was so sweet of her. So yeah, I am ready to meet new people, wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment