Phewwww... it feels so good after you've finished all the exams but at the same time, feeling a bit lost after I am free from all the stress and intensive reading and memorizing, now I don't know what to do. Sitting in the living hall alone and thinking, so what's next?
Hardcore job hunting!!!
As you all know, I am already lagging behind most of the people and mommy always remind me about it, I have to join the workforce as soon as possible. But, looking at the current economic situation, it is global recession now, sigh, so difficult to get a job in financial place. Bad timing for me.
So I was thinking, why not take a break now? I wish to go to the beach now, chilling under the sun, bumping on the beach and sunbathing. I should have insisted to buy the air ticket to Gold Coast early of this year when there is offer. Australian Dollar depreciating and it is par or even lower than Singapore Dollar now! Actually I don't mind going there alone but my mom doesn't let me. It is so difficult to get friends to go travel with you, either the time is not right or the money constraint you.
Obama won the election, this is world history, the first Africa-American US President. I wonder when will Malaysia will rewrite history by having a Chinese Prime Minister, looking forward for this day but I guess this will never happened.
Let's move on the a whole new topic.
What do you think of being a third wheel?
I strongly believe that being a third wheel in a relationship is unforgivable. It is a sin and I believe in karma. Perhaps I should say, human will never learned from their mistake? He can dump his girlfriend for you now, and so he will dump you for another girl in the future. Even though he may tell you that he is having crisis with his girlfriend, I don't know how true is that but not now, not until you have officially break up with her. I am that kind of person who wants it all or nothing, I can't accept an imperfect love, I can't share my love with someone else and I don't like people to get into my way so I won't do these to others. Why do guys like to cheat on their other halves?
Daddy is going to have his operation in 2 p.m. later, hope he gonna be fine and may God bless him. I love you dad, this is something I couldn't say it to his face but I hope he will know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment