Everyone, please applause...
I'M OFFICIALLY A GRADUATE NOW!!!!
*curtsy*
It has been a long long way, and not easy for me. All my hardworks are finally paid off!
That's why I am feeling extremely happy even though it is just a degree. FYI, I have an average distinction results.
My pals, I am talking close pals, those who have been harbour ups and downs with me will understand my feeling, and I wanna thank them for always being there for me.
Not forgetting, those who had put me down, saying things that are not-so-nice to me, I want to thank you too, for making me stronger.
I was so worried over the past few days, thinking what should I do if I ever fail Business in Asia? Maybe I should go to school the next day and yell at Dr Dogan for being an a**, throwing all the journals to his face and tell him they are all craps.
And what made thing worse, I had fever on Monday, recovered on Tuesday night. Stomach cramp on Wednesday, what a bad week for me. So when I saw my results, I was over-joy and tears of joy flowing down on my cheeks before I realized. Tears of joy taste sweet! All the gloomy had gone in a split second.
The first one who came into my mind was him, I wanna share this happy moment with him! But I didn't have the courage to call, so I texted him instead, to share my joy with him even though he might not even give a damn.
Next, I called William, he sounds so down, but I couldn't help, I started to cry again when I talked to him about my results. I was kinda like rubbing salts on his wound cause he failed Business in Asia, poor him and he was the one who comfort me after the exam cause I was very upset and worry. I am such a devil! He was having a drink with his friend so he asked me to go online tomorrow to chat with him cause, IDD is expensive!! My phone bill was over the limit last month, so I have to cut down on making calls, especially IDD!!!
Mom was very happy too when I told her I passed everything. Finally I am able to see her smile because of me, again after so long, after all the disappointments I have been putting her through. I am really happy to see her smile, make her proud of me again. She gonna have a sweet dream tonight I guess, and so do I.
Everything seems perfect and falling in right places now. Daddy has recovered from the operation and he is growing horizontally, haha... good news since he was so thin when he first got home.
Last but not least, thank you the Mighty God. I know you have been hearing my all prayers every night.
p/s: I finally got a Distinction for Economics subject!
p/p/s: FYI, my average Distinction is contributed by Finance, I love Finance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment